I shall observe the tenets of Taekwondo
I shall respect my instructor and seniors
I shall never misuse Taekwondo
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
I shall build a more peaceful world
Tenets of Taekwondo:
5. Indomitable Spirit
- I promise to uphold the true spirit of honour, discipline and respect relating to the core of ALL Martial Arts.
- Safety will always be my first priority, both for myself and my training partner.
- At all events I will show good sportsmanship.
- The wisdom I wish to attain commands a code of conduct to avoid disgracing Taekwondo, my club, my instructor and myself.
- Never use the skills that I am taught outside of the Dojang, unless to protect myself or my family.
- I promise to maintain discipline and uphold the above.